Masters of Surgery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Masters of Surgery

Home of the Masters of Surgery BaboViolent clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ THIS !

Go down 
+2
FireB
Frosty
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:19 pm

When I created this clan, I knew it wasn't the first, and that it won't be the last.
We started with a little group of some players, good friends and learning well.
We increased our power very much. We accepted some new members, who were at least as friendly as us, and as good. We increased much more. We finally arrived to beat once the recognized as th "best" teams of BV2.
Then, it's over.

Following to many reasons and to the experience that we received with this clan had some of us ideas, problems, opinions, solutions.

There are different reaosns that maybe everybody won't understand. It's about the fact that the opinions between members are different, it's about the relations' problems, it's about our will of change (because these last times we didn't get better), it's about the problems with new members, it's about immaturity, it's about ourself, it's about the need of a new begin.

The former Bulldozer, alias Kai aka Spain, decided to leave after having some reflexion. I left too, that thing was in my head since long time. Sharpie wish not to stay in that clan afterwards. And then Hippa followed, Thrawn, Inzani, and I don't know yet what you other old mates will do. But it looks like it's definetely dead.

But what shall we do now that we're clanless?

That's the point.

I don't wish to play to BV2 without any clan, because it's boring.
So 2 solutions : joining an existing clan, which could be a good opportunity. But it didn't sound very nice to me : I want to upgrade, and it's the same for other guys. it's not because of me that Insomnia would be good if I was joining them.

So I'll probably create a new clan, maybe with Kai, back to the origins...

I had good time with you guys, but it's time. that clan was amde tio fall someday, like every clan. That day is today.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
FireB
Admin
FireB

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:01 pm

Everyone who is leaving the clan please POST here. You guys owe us at least an explanation. I want to know why suddenly you all quit. This clan is most likely to disband so I would like to know exactly what happened. Post everyone and say what you think we should do with this clan!
Back to top Go down
Devilisch

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 3:16 pm

Hello,

Im still tryout, but i dont want to be in this clan anymore if its near to death.. I think its a good idea of Frosty to start new clan!
And if possible i would be part of it,, i could make forum or probably a whole site (A)Smile
Hope for you FireB that you can start over or creating new clan.. or join existing!

byeybee
Back to top Go down
FireB
Admin
FireB

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 4:11 pm

Well it seems that everyone's mind is made. I am sorry to announce that the MoS clan is no longer active and will probably cease to exist soon enough. If anyone has something to say please do it. The forum will be closed but not right now! Good luck to all! As for me, I'm gonna start looking for a clan I guess...
Back to top Go down
hippalectryon

hippalectryon

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:11 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to all, we had great time together but indeed this two last weeks were a bit strange: i didn't enjoy anymore playing, no fun....before that, when i lose a cm, i wasn't angry but happy cause i did my best and had fun but this last two weeks the cm's looked like a homework and i didn't like it anymore this way...so i'll try a new experience (which also one day will end unfortunately....all creation has an end) but thanks to all, you're my friends for all my life if someone wants to come to belgium, he's welcome Wink
Back to top Go down
FireB
Admin
FireB

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 8:52 pm

Thanks for taking the time to write the post ^^. Just cause the clan is breaking up doesn't mean we can't still be friends. I got nothing against anyone so I'll see you guys in the future CMs cause we're probably gonna be adversaries. Cheers ^^.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 6:41 am

I hope we'll play some nice CM's together, you all Wink .
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 9:33 am

Guys, great was to play with you, but it's ended ....
I hope we are still friends .... Wink
So GoodLuck in the future !

Cya on The Battlefield Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:13 pm

thanks to all,we had very good time together.i hope we will be friends for very long time Wink
it was honor for me to be tryouter in MoS.but it is over Sad

gl my friends in all what you will do Wink
Cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ THIS ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ THIS !   READ THIS ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ THIS !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters of Surgery :: Masters of Surgery Forum :: General-