Masters of Surgery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Masters of Surgery

Home of the Masters of Surgery BaboViolent clan!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself!

Go down 
+6
StTwister
Admiral Thrawn
Frosty
Kai
hippalectryon
FireB
10 posters
AuthorMessage
FireB
Admin
FireB

Tell us about yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 4:55 pm

This topic is NOT for clan members only, anyone who considers her/himself a friend of MoS should post here. So let's get to know each other Wink.

My name is Alexandru Madussi aka FireBall, FireB, Roger or "the half Italian guy" Very Happy. I was born (and I live) in Romania but I have dual citizenship. Started playing BV2 a few months ago. My hobbies besides games are skiing, roller blading and playing my guitar. Music preferences are hard rock, heavy metal, blues, thrash metal, speed metal etc etc.
Back to top Go down
hippalectryon

hippalectryon

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 pm

My name's Nadim Hage aka Hippalectryon, hippa, saphira (for kai only). i was born in Lebanon but live in Bruxelles (belgium) since 1990. I'm studying dentistery (3rd year). I like football, and all kind of sports. I like also Music: i really enjoy any kind of music...and my greatest quality is the modesty Razz ...Hippa's back on top
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2008 5:08 pm

Heya Smile

My name's Diego, aka Kai. I can't speak very well english and i use translate usually. 16years old, i'm living at Nil-St-Vincent,
Geographical Center of Belgium :p. I play Babo since September (i think) and i'm member of Master Of Surgery Team. unlike FireB, i prefer french Rap and don't like Hard rock Evil or Very Mad (Sorry FireB xp). I like use my VTT and before, i was playing "Travian" where i was fisrt in classment :p.

My Motto: BorN To Kill

-)"(- Kai
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 am

My name's Lauwers Maxime, aka Froston, Frosty, or even FrozenB (right, huh, Fire Very Happy ?? ).
I'm 16, I live in Belgium, in Waterloo, and I am studying sciences. In two years (this one included), I'll probably go to the university to become a scientist or a engineer.
I like nature a lot, especially spiders, worms, bees, ants, and all little creatures that generally live in the ground and in the air ^^.
I can't survive without doing some sport, I'm actually at my 10th year in a basketball club, and I often do skateboard.
I'm a DungeonMaster and a player of Dungeons&Dragons, the old great RolePlaying Game. I play to warhammer too. Not the video games, huh ^^, real games !
I like different songs from many different types, except rap, techno and drum'n bass.
Most of the songs I like are rock songs, but blues, electro, jazz songs too.
I began playing to babo at the end of last school year, I stopped during three months, and I restarted playing in September.
I first had a clan with some friends of Waterloo, FSP. It was Fried Space Pinguins. Nice name, bad members Very Happy. Only one member was good, TykelJ : he's still playing, but not often, so he lost a part of his power.
I left FSP (even if I was the only true member ^^) to join CB, Cillit Bang with Bull(Dozer, actually, Kai) and Hippa, which didn't work well.
We created MoS to have a new start in babo's life and we've played quite well since Easters 2008 !
Go on, Masters!!!

Frosty.
Back to top Go down
Admiral Thrawn

Admiral Thrawn

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 2:20 pm

Last edited by Admiral Thrawn on Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StTwister
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2008 5:59 pm

Hey,

I'm Felix,18 years old, living also in Romania, FireB is my neighbour and good friend Smile. I'm half Romanian, half Hungarian (mwuhahahaha) although i don't speak the language. Some of you know me already from playing toghether, I started around the same time as FireB.

As for my hobbies, I like everything computer-related, some sports (snowboarding, basketball, swimming and hiking), driving (just got my license) and soaring (that means flying a glider if you don't know, check it out it's cool: Link1 Link2). Really, it's not that hard to pilot those things and you only need to be 16. Hungary has some great airclubs from what I've seen on the net, hehe.

Other than that, Debrecen rules (Tankcspada powaaaa!!!) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://mastersofsurgery.darkbb.com
Dysprozz

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 02, 2008 6:34 pm

Hey Masters!Smile
Just wanna to say "hello!"Smile Guess most of you know me:)but if someone don't.. I'm from Poland and I'm 23 years old..I got lots of hobbies..(music ofc too-FireB;) )Currently I got break from studies and I'm changing my job. NIce clan you have..with very nice people;) I wish you good luck in games and most of all good fun with good ad valuable people! Such people as you:) So..cya on the babofield guys!Smile
Back to top Go down
Lùrm

Lùrm

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 9:59 pm

Razz Ciao Masters!

My english sux. I'm Emanuele, an alchool addicted that lives and was born in Milan, Italy.
I'm 19 and i play Babo since January.
I'm Italian, so i eat pasta and pizza, Neutral I play football. And i win. Always. Despite of what may seem, I'm not too much egocentric. Ok, maybe just a bit. Mad
My passion is seventies'rock'n'roll; and I also like watching rare and strange films.
I've an eclectic and strong personality, not always easy to understand or approve. rendeer
Back to top Go down
Astral

Astral

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:43 pm

Hello all my english isn't good but i can speak them Wink

My name is Michał Mazurek alias Astral
i'm 15 and i'm live in Cracow (Poland) in future i will be a Pilot Wink i love flying Very Happy
i like animals and the best : Wolfes Spiders Snakes and big cats.
my favorite games are Online Games and good RPG but my computer is sux and i can't play a good RPG games Very Happy
i listen all kinds of music without Rap my favorite band is No Angels Wink
Back to top Go down
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:48 pm

Hello! I'm Timo Donze and im 15 years old!
Im playing Babo and Warrock. i have played WoW and MUonline.. and much and much more!
Im living in middelbrug (The Netherlands) and in the street... (not gonnaa tel your Evil or Very Mad )xD
My main music is Metal or Rock!
Hope you informed good and if you have questions, ask me!

byebye SunSet
Back to top Go down
Kai

Kai

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 4:24 pm

All peaple like ROck and Metal but not me Sad

I prefer French Rap :p XD and 50cents, 2pac.

Pfff... Rock Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
Sunset

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:08 pm

.. hmm.. you know, rock and metal is just music that sounds to cool.. only cewl ppl listen to that (A) haha:P
sorryy,, just joking. sometimes im listening to some rap to, but not french (dont understand that :F)

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself!   Tell us about yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters of Surgery :: Masters of Surgery Forum :: General-
Jump to: